Tuesday 31 December 2019

New Year, continuing projects

Hi!
I've not been one for looking back at what I've done, achieved, or not in the past year. Preferring, instead, to look forward to the coming year. But this is a first as I'm nearly up to date with the figure painting.

I've not quite finished the French for the French and Indian Wars. They aren't looking too bad. I've struggled with them to be sure but they are looking half decent now they are nearly completed. Now I have the Vallejo Ivory for the French coats I can finish them.
Sadly, I haven't started the British which I had hoped to complete before Christmas. I can start them soon though along with some Huron and Mohawk figures form Galloping Major (Galloping Major) which were a present for Christmas. Each pack containing 6 figures enough for a scouting/tracking party. The warbands can come later if I want to expand.
Also. I am awaiting some cabins as a present, so am making headway with the project on all fronts. Now I need more trees.
Once these are complete I will look to purchase some Heroics and Ros French Napoleonics (Heroics 7 Ros) for Blucher.

I've been scouring the internet for Ronin scenarios and been a little disappointed at the lack thereof. I will try a one or two.

A lot to look forward to, and happy to be on top of the lead pile.
Have a good New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment