Saturday 8 February 2020

French and Indian Wars update.

Hi!
On the paint table nearing completion.
I have put the figures on 20 mm bases to fit the KR trays I have.
The French for the French and Indian Wars are very nearly done. Hair, buttons and bases then they are ready.
The Ivory painted coats look very nice. A slightly off-white to off-set against the white gaiters. I'm pleased with the colour.

Warlord Games French Regulars (warlordgames





Some Mohawk warriors
A lot of work still to do on these and the Hurons.

Galloping Major Miniatures (gallopingmajor)  MOH 3




Some Huron Warriors

Galloping Major Miniatures (gallopingmajor) HUR 1




Some Persians for the Early Achaemenids.


I think these are Garrison figures. Quite nice actually
I do need an officer and standard bearer for these.
Some work on the shields I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment