Friday 24 June 2022

Bundles of wargaming joy.

 Hi!

I had a couple of deliveries last week for things I'd bought on eBay.

First up The Forbidden Lands. The RPG I planned to help bring more interest to a Sell Swords and Spell Slingers campaign.

What do we get in the box?




The Game Mater's Guide


The Player's Handbook


Legends and Adventures

Used for generating characters and adventures


Map


Stickers




All good for a skirmish game campaign. I hope!

Also, I wanted to increase the horde type encounters and looked on eBay for Beastmen. And, yes, some ridiculous prices. But there were some half decent ones, Then I saw these:-


Skaven, from Games Workshop. 30 little vermin to cause havoc in any town, village, city or anywhere there is a hole to crawl out from. The painting has started.

And out of the cupboard under the stairs:-



Two lots of Dungeons and Dragons boxes. A starter set with a paper games mat, a few 2d scenic tiles and 12 figures of various beasts and an expansion of 8 equally monstrous miniatures. Most are a little on the small side but probably useable.

And it included a Wyvern. Seen here with a DnD Minotaur and a figure from Northstar Frostgrave soldiers pack for scale. The notice board is DnD also.


I know, I'm getting a bit carried away with it all. And I'd still like the Beastmen as the look of them is just, fantasy gaming.

I'm ready for my first adventure using both systems.

Legends have been overheard and decisions made. Who? What? Where? Why? and When?

Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment