Wednesday 21 September 2022

The Silver Bayonet

 Hi!

Two new figures to add to my F&IW Silver Bayonet monster range.

These two are from First Nations mythology so should fit right in.

Flying Head 



and the Wendigo



As gruesome a pair as you are likely to find in your nightmares!


I was really pleased to find some pre-European folklore figures though I wish there were a couple more. I am undecided about Skin-Walkers or the Deer Lady both of which could be portrayed as animal figures.

I'll keep searching I think.


Thanks' for dropping by.



4 comments:

  1. Crackin work on very unusual figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray, I liked them when first seeing them. Doubtful I would have bout them except for SB

      Delete
  2. My friend Joe has been adding silver bayonet side plots to our imaginations campaigns.

    You should add a Follers widget to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something I've considered from time to time. Maybe at a lter date.

      Delete