Stokesay Castle

Stokesay Castle
Just a great place to visit

Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Shadowbrook

 Caleb ''Come, Friends. We must be off to Shadowbrook. Evil signs and portents have have been reported by the church elders there''

Gideon ''I knew it was too good to last, Caleb. This past year has been the quietest for a generation. I hope I'm still up to it!''

Caleb ''Experience like ours helps us through the dark, Gideon. And who else is going to do the churches bidding in these parts?''

Gideon 'You don't have to be right all the time you know.''

The cart hired and loaded, with Abraham the driver to take care of it, the band set off for Shadowbrook to see what disturbs the peace of mind of the church elders there.


Joshua ''I don't know about you but this crossroads and woods feel a bit off.''

Noah ''Anyone else thinks we should dig around for evidence of Devil's pacts?''

Caleb 'We don't want to bring suspicion on us before we even start investigating though it might come soon enough''

(Event card drawn and nothing happened)

With that the Caleb led the them on.


Joshua ''And this bridge gives me the collywobbles too!''

They could all feel it. That off-putting feeling of something lurking in the dark tunnel of the bridge.

Uriel 'Lucky it is daylight then''. ''Let's be about it'' 

He slapped the driver on the shoulder and the cart jerked forward towards they knew not what.

The bridge is haunted. (Event card drawn but nothing happened.)


Uriel ''That went well, then''.

Gideon ''I have no doubt we will be back here to find out what darkness occurred here and what haunts this place''

And the band trooped on to Shadowbrook and its dark secrets.


A reminder of Shadowbrook and its environs





No comments:

Post a Comment