Monday 13 September 2021

Frostgrave encounters, bestiary and other kinds

 More of the creatures for Frostgrave.

There is just so many!

The imps and water elementals are from the D&D range.


D&D imps


A plethora of Zombies!
Not the full box of Kings Of War Zombies. I may use a few for more ghouls of which I only have two. There are not that many ghoul figures about and I like variety. Though not at £3 per figure.














Starfire Elementals from Northstar




Banshee ( to be finished) from Northstar

Water Elementals



I've almost finished the militia from Galloping Major  (www.gallopingmajor) for the French and Indian Wars. Some Anglo American and French Canadian. When those are painted it will be more Indians of whom I have only 6 of each of  Mohawk and Huron. 
I know I need more buildings, and of differing types. I have two log cabins at present. I need some native lodges and a trading post type if such a one exists.
Whether, in time, I expand to include a blockhouse: fort, civilians and supply wagons I don't know. Likely I will..

Still waiting for Heroics and Ros to open their ranges for sale, especially the French Napoleonics

Thanks' for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment