Monday 18 March 2019

Slowly clearing the library

Hi!
I have now sold 3 books and 4 booklets in the library clear out.
The latest to go are these from Partizan Press.






Currently, I am painting the Heroics and Ros English Civil War figures. I am happy to let these booklets go to someone else who will appreciate the information they give. I have taken some information from them, names and uniform colours mainly.
What, then, am I going to do with the gains made? I have no idea as yet. When the library is depleted, or totally gone, I will decide. Perhaps some really decent French and Indian Wars buildings and terrain. Or Frostgrave. 
The other thing is the Cuban Independence Wars that has been in Miniature wargames recently. My wife, being Cuban is all for it!

Thank you for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. You know they're good when they come in volumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four volumes by Stuart Reid sound very enticing - have you already got rid of them?

    ReplyDelete