Wednesday 29 May 2019

At last

Hi!
At last!
I have been waiting to acquire a set of Muskets and Tomahawks rule set for sometime. Nobody seemed to want to sell their copies even though it seemed they were not using them.
First one set appeared on eBay and it set of a trend for selling the rules. I managed to snag a copy.
Now I have 3 sets of rules for the French and Indian Wars!



Soon I can start painting the British and French regulars I had bought for me. Also, I have a sprue of the  AWI (American War of Independence) militia that was attached to the cover of Wargames Illustrated.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks'. It's difficult when a well thought of rule set is out of print for a while. You read, and watch on YouTube, and it is something you would like to try. But, unlike some rule sets, you can't find one for love nor money.

    ReplyDelete