Tuesday 16 November 2021

Salute 2021 buys

 Hi!

I thought I might share a few pictures of the goodies picked up at Salute this year.


These walls by Tablescape

These are to go with the BumBum Ishtar Gate. Not exactly Mesopotamian but the closest I could find that were actually available.' In the Grand Manner' have a nice set, ideal, but have not been available for a long time sadly.

Tablescape (tablescape)

Wall sections from Fenris Games



Fenris Games (fenrisgames)

The future Saga and Sara, Shieldmaiden Champions


I'm naming two of my female warriors for Frostgrave (see last game played) Saga and Sara. These two, as were the others, are from Bad Squiddo games. As time progresses they will become more experienced and will be upgraded from soldiers.

Bad Squiddo Games (badsquiddogames.)

Walls from Urban Construct

More walls for Frostgrave. I small set from Urban Construct. They should make a nice ruin.
Urban Construct Miniatures (urbanconstructminiatures)

This may be my last UK wargames show for a long while. I am planning on going to the States. 'I am just going out. I may be some time'

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul from a great gathering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day. The purchases made it even better

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sure it is therapy shopping Ray. But worthwhile even so.

      Delete
  3. That's what I call it too! Just don't tell the Mrs!

    ReplyDelete