Friday 11 February 2022

The Silver Bayonet, F&IW style. Ghosts

 Hi!

A follow up from the last post.

The ghostly option is interesting in the F&IW era. I have gone for native American ghosts which were, essentially, black.

Well, black is a bit plain and hides the features so I thought to lighten the figures a touch to make them more interesting.






And pictured is one of the two wigwams from GrandManner (grandmanner) They are rather nice models. Luckily, I got them in the sale, unpainted along with a wickiup.

All ready for some Silver Bayonet F&IW and Musket and Tomahawks.

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Grandmanner and sale are two words that don't usually go together? I shall look forward to the buildings being painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buildings could have been a touch higher and longer IMHO. Twenty foot tall and 200 long was the average from what I've read.
    But the 6mm French Napoleonics are my priority and they are nearly finished.

    ReplyDelete